Vitamin c rosehip terlalu glamor terutamanya pada golongan remaja masa kini sebagai pemutih kulit secara sekata yang selamat digunakan. Ia sebenarnya sumber vitamin c mudah diperolehi di negara Amerika. Vitamin C rosehip juga telah terbukti sangat berkesan dalam merawat luka, kerosakan uv pada kulit, masalah kulit, kulit terbakar akibat matahari dan lain-lain berkenaan kulit. Dan negara Amerika merupakan pengeluar makanan tambahan yang terbesar di dunia.
The first major confirmation of its capabilities came in 1983, when the University of Santiago conducted research on 180 individuals. These tests studied people with extensive facial scarring, acne scarring, deep wrinkles, UV damage, radiation damage, burn scars, surgical scars, premature aging, dermatitis, and other skin related problems.In these tests, rosehip seed oil regenerated the skin, reduced scars and wrinkles, prevented the advancement of wrinkles and aging, and helped skin to regain its natural color and tone. Since this time, other universities and labs have also completed studies, also yielding positive results. Another well-known study in 1988 was conducted on twenty women between the ages of 25-35 with extensive premature aging to their skin. Their skin was wrinkled, and had sun spots from overexposure to the sun. After four months of applying rosehip seed oil daily, their wrinkles and sun spots had almost completely disappeared, and the skin had a fresher and healthier look
Rose hips are also full of bioflavonoids, associated with fruit pigment. Bioflavonoids are reputed to have numerous health benefits, including the prevention of heart disease and cancer, that are currently under study.
The Wild Rose hips and their parent plant, the Wild Rose are native to many regions around the globe. They can be found growing along the eastern and western coasts of the US, as well as in Europe and Britain, northwest Africa and western Asia. The Wild Rose grows as a shrub and its hips have been eaten since ancient times by both humans and animals. In mediaeval Europe, they were grown within monasteries for medicinal purposes. In the 18th century, it was discovered that rose hips could provide enough vitamin c to prevent scurvy. Large containers were stored on ships as supplements for the sailors. During World War II, the rose hip was used by the troops during the wintertime when citrus fruit was scarce. – See more at: http://www.specialtyproduce.com/produce/Wild_Rose_Hips_8759.php#sthash.IBML7nRI.dpuf
Fakta Rosehip sebagai vitamin C
- Berasal dari benih buah rosehip, satu tumbuhan liar yang tumbuh di Chile,South America’s western
- Yang sangat tinggi dalam asid lemak perlu (lebih 70% daripada benih rosehip adalah asid lemak)
- Kaya dengan vitamin dan antioksidan, terutamanya Vitamin C, Vitamin A (retinol), dan linoleik dan asid linolenik–semua superstar untuk kulit dan rambut kesihatan
- Telah digunakan oleh orang-orang Mesir Purba, Maya dan asli Amerika untuk sifat-sifat penyembuhan
Kesihatan & Penjagaan Kulit Manfaat Rosehip
- Membetulkan kerosakan UV dari matahari
- Mengurangkan kemunculan parut, luka terbakar dan stretch mark
- Merawat garis-garis halus dan kedutan
- Hidrat kulit kering
- Ekzema dan psoriasis
- Tona kulit = menggerunkan jika anda mempunyai hiper–pigmentasi, bintik umur atau lain-lain proses nyahwarna kulit kecil
Bioflavonoids di dalam vitamin c
1.Sustained Release Vita-C Plus (180 biji penggunaan 6 bulan – RM98 free postage)
2.Chewable Vita-C Plus 100mg (90biji penggunaan 1-3bulan-RM37 without postage RM6)
Jangan terpedaya dengan harga yang mahal.
Latest posts by seri (see all)
- Produk Skincare Youth Shaklee 100% Vegen + Organik - 22 February 2018
- Senarai Harga Skincare Youth Shaklee Produk Penjagaan Muka - 20 February 2018
- Kelebihan SkinCare Shaklee YOUTH Penjagaan Muka Terbaru - 1 January 2018